So here’s how I see this train’s thought process going.
1. I’m a train, I’m a train. I’m big and heavy and I’m a train. I’m a train.
2. Still a train. Rockin’ back and forth, movin’ along, I’m a train.
3. Startin’ to rain and I’m a train. Drizzle drizzle, movin’ a long, rain don’t stop a train.
4. Lots of rain, still a train. Trees swishing around like crazy, I’m a train.
5. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. GOD HELP ME, OH MY GOD.
6. THE TANK CAR! IT’S NOT STOPPING, OH MY GOD I’M FUCKING DEAD!
7. WHY GOD, WHYYYYYY? I’M JUST A TRAIN I DIDN’T DESERVE THIS, WHYYYYYYYY?
Usually when you see a show’s creators at a convention, they don’t have the entire audience yell profanity at the top of their lungs. Usually.
It was great seeing all you fans at Anime Expo 2009! See ya all next year!
For those of you who know what this is, fuck it’s awesome, right? For those of you who don’t know what this is, be informed that it is awesome.
And it’s mine!
Give a nerd some powerful computers and we get some awesome pants-wetting awesomeness. Stuff like this video is all over the web and it makes you wonder why we need the big studios anymore…
I’d sell my left foot if every concert held by some lame lip-synching scuzball has-been ends exactly like this, because it’s divine justice and we don’t see enough of it.
Really. Karma should re-balance itself like this more often. ANYONE who lip-synchs should finish the song by getting clocked in the face by something big and heavy. I’m looking at you, Britney. ANYONE who goes on a reality show just to have a dozen skanks jump over themselves to pump Syphilis directly into your ding dong should break his nose every hour on the hour. I’m looking at you, half of Los Angeles. ANYONE who tries to pretend that they’re not bald by wearing a bandana is just making other bald people self-conscious and should be laughed at on national television. I’m looking at you… um……. cancer patients?
Or Hulk Hogan. Cancer patients or Hulk Hogan.